Microsoft Teams is the collaboration hub for Office 365 that integrates the people, content and tools for successful team communications. Now, it’s also a hub to successfully manage meetings.
Decisions unveils several new features with this release that will allow users to create and share agendas, collaborate on agenda topics, generate meeting minutes and view past minutes, and track tasks and decisions discussed in meetings - all within Microsoft Teams.
- Add agendas to meetings right from Microsoft Teams.
- Notify attendees in Teams or via email about new agendas and agenda updates, directly from the new notification panel.
- Team members can view the agenda and suggest topics right from the Teams thread.
- View upcoming meeting agendas and past meeting minutes by Team or Channel.
- Save tasks and decisions to Microsoft Planner directly from the meeting minutes at the Team or Channel level.
Decisions is a powerful solution for groups that meet regularly, such as leadership teams, project teams and boards of directors. With this release, these teams can be more productive, collaborative and better prepared for meetings.
Schedule a demo with Decisions today! SCHEDULE A DEMO
|Download Decisions for Microsoft Teams|