Information and data a customer shares while using Decisions remain within the customer’s Office 365 tenant under existing security policies.
Decisions includes the following applications:
- This website - meetingdecisions.com
- Decisions for Teams
- Decisions Meeting Secretary for Outlook
- Decisions Meeting Document Manager for Word
- Decisions for Web
- Meetings by Decisions for iOS/Android
- When you purchase applications or services from Decisions, the Company will store basic billing information.
- When you request information or register on meetingdecisions.com, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- Decisions uses common internet technologies, such as cookies, to anonymously manage aggregated in-app and web usage patterns to provide the best possible experience with the solution.
Use of information
- Decisions does not share or sell any information to third parties.
- Decisions uses information collected to provide you with the best service possible.
- Decisions may use information collected to provide users with information about services and company activity.
- We use various types of collected information in order to improve services for our users.
- Customers of Decisions may electronically submit data or information to the Company's services
- Decisions will not share, distribute, or reference its limited Customer Data, unless required by law.
- Marketing emails from meetingdecisions.com will contain instructions on how to opt out of receiving marketing emails from Decisions.
For further inquiry and questions contact us