Open role • Oslo, Norway • Remote or Hybrid
Senior Product Manager
Are you a passionate Product Manager seeking your next challenge? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment? Want to lead product expansion initiatives for a top meeting-management application? Want to have an impact on tens of thousands of professionals and millions of meeting minutes at global companies?
Then we’re looking for you — an enthusiastic Product Manager who wants to help us to the next level, and continue our effort to delight and wow our users.
- Own the success of several product expansion initiatives
- Drive product features through entire dev cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Discover, through research and customer conversation, product improvements and validate them with mockups or prototypes
- Collaborate closely with engineering to help guide feature development and user experience
- Monitor the market to identify trends, competitors, and insights that can be applied to benefit Decisions and our customers
- Keep an ongoing dialogue with customers and internal stakeholders to update them on the product, and identify opportunities for business growth
- Support the broader organization by providing input and guidance in questions regarding the product, product direction and use cases
- Work closely with Microsoft product teams to integrate with the newest Microsoft features and provide feedback before public release
- Hybrid or Remote
- Working hours +/- 3hrs CET
- Periodic meetups in Oslo, Norway and/or other office locations
- Passionate about meetings, collaboration, and decision-making, and a (growing) desire to transform meeting culture in organizations around the world
- 5-10 years of experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager, or equivalent, at a high-performing software company
- Thrive in a smaller environment where you will be very visible, and where you’re not afraid of getting your hands “dirty”
- Easily navigate between high-level strategic planning, detailed development challenges and customer facing conversations or presentations
- An instinct for creating delightful and intuitive user experiences and validate these with data.
- Curious by nature, and proven ability to learn fast
- Outstanding communication skills in English (working language)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Design, Psychology, or relevant experience
QUALIFICATIONS THAT MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- 10-15 years of experience developing and/or PM’ing enterprise SaaS products
- Domain expertise from meeting management, board and governance process, decision-making and meetings efficiency
- Experience with Microsoft 365 integrations and Microsoft products
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field
- Global experience with people across different cultures
- Business language proficiency in German, French, Norwegian or Spanish.
We are solving a problem that spans the globe, and you will have direct responsibility for helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their operating efficiency and speed of decision-making.
We have a flat structure, and you’ll be part of an open and collaborative team environment. We have a very short time span from idea to implementation, and work in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We regularly surprise our customers with a turnaround time of days (!) from discussing a need to shipping the improvement.
We are still a start-up, but with proven product-market fit and healthy funding — a huge potential for further growth and scale. This is a very exciting time to join our team and to play an important role in growing the company.
We offer a competitive package with aligned incentive structure, flexible working hours and location (remote), healthy work/life balance, and support for personal career development.
Do not hesitate to apply! We will consider candidates on a rolling basis, and we would love to hear from you. Applicable candidates will be contacted for next steps.
All applicants will be treated confidentially.
To apply, send a sentence about yourself and resume (or link to LinkedIn) to email@example.com