Open role • Oslo, Norway • Remote or Hybrid
Are you a passionate Product Designer seeking your next challenge? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment? Want to lead the design of a top meeting-management application that impacts tens of thousands of professionals and millions of meeting minutes at global companies?
Then we’re looking for you — an enthusiastic Product Designer who wants to help us continue to delight and wow our users.
- Create exceptional user-centric experiences
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: discovery, ideation, development, and iteration
- Own and improve the holistic experience and design of the Decisions application
- Own and improve the Decisions design system, to enable faster creative iterations
- Spend time with users to discover, inform and validate experiences
- Use prototypes and mockups to align direction across stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering to help guide feature development and user experience
- Play an active role in setting goals, measuring success, and changing direction for user experiences with usage metrics and data
- Monitor the market to identify trends and other market relevant information and apply this in a way that will benefit Decisions and our customers
- Hybrid or Remote
- Working hours +/- 3hrs CET
- Periodic meetups in Oslo, Norway and/or other office locations
- 3-5 years of experience generating outstanding results as a Product Designer or equivalent at a high-performing software company
- A desire to transform meeting culture in organizations around the world
- An instinct for creating delightful and intuitive user experiences
- You thrive in a smaller environment where you will be very visible, and where you’re not afraid of getting your hands “dirty”
- Figma “super user”
- Outstanding communications skills in English (working language), both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Engineering, Business, Psychology, or relevant experience
QUALIFICATIONS THAT MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- 5-10 years of experience developing and/or designing enterprise SaaS products, with a particular focus on design and UX
- Experience with Microsoft 365 integrations and Microsoft products
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field
- Global experience with people across different cultures
We are solving a problem that spans the globe, and you will have direct responsibility for helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their operating efficiency and speed of decision-making.
We have a flat structure, and you’ll be part of an open and collaborative team environment. We have a very short time span from idea to implementation, and work in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We regularly surprise our customers with a turnaround time of days (!) from discussing a need to shipping the improvement.
We are still a start-up, but with proven product-market fit and healthy funding — a huge potential for further growth and scale. This is a very exciting time to join our team and to play an important role in growing the company.
We offer a competitive package with aligned incentive structure, flexible working hours and location (remote), healthy work/life balance, and support for personal career development.
Do not hesitate to apply! We will consider candidates on a rolling basis, and we would love to hear from you. Applicable candidates will be contacted for next steps.
All applicants will be treated confidentially.
To apply, send a sentence about yourself and resume (or link to LinkedIn) to email@example.com